Challenging Behaviour Elearning Course
Dealing with bullying and harassment in the workplace
One in 4 people say they have been bullied at work in the last 5 years
Jake was a diligent worker, who never knew where he stood with his boss. Sometimes she would be nice to him, but at other times she would shout and scream and even swear at him for no apparent reason.
No organisation can afford to tolerate inappropriate behaviour in the workplace
Developed in partnership with subject matter experts at a a leading law firm and business psychologists, this exclusive training solution, available in e-learning and video formats, provides guidance on best practice in the workplace and limits the damage caused by bullying and harassment.
It is aimed at employees of all levels including foundation level employees, HR managers, diversity specialists, trainers and advisers, senior managers/ executives and operational managers/executives.
This course doesn't just explain why inappropriate behaviour cannot be tolerated - it looks beyond this to equip employees with the tools to recognise and put a stop to bullying and harassment. The course content and structure will ensure that your staff gain the knowledge and skills necessary to work successfully as part of a diverse team.
E-learning Part 1 - Includes
- Inappropriate behaviour
- Personal accounts
- Bullying and harassment fact file and definitions.
Part 2 - Includes
- Reasons and actions
- The 'Actor-Receiver-Observer' model.
Part 3 - Includes
- Sample scenarios
- Assessment quiz.
Please contact us if you would like more information on how to order e-learning courses.
- Developing Leadership Skills – How to manage people effectively
- Get That Job – A practical guide to the job search process
- It's About Time - How to achieve more – in less time and with less stress
- Relating To Your Customers – How to meet and exceed customer expectations
- The Resilient Mindset – Face the future with confidence
- Under Pressure – Successfully coping with stress
- Valuing Diversity in Teams – How to ensure effective team-working
- Your Next Step – Develop your career within your organisation
- Assert Yourself – How to communicate effectively
- The Write Way – How to write effective correspondence and other documents
- Performance Appraisal – Constructive staff feedback to help unlock individual potential
- Social Media in the Workplace – Managing the impact and use of social media in the workplace
'Challenging Behaviour: Dealing with bullying and harassment in the workplace' will enable your staff to have a better understanding of:
- The legal and moral responsibilities of all staff
- The tools to recognise and put a stop to bullying and harassment
- Why certain behaviours are inappropriate
- The damage caused by bullying and harassment
- How to respond to inappropriate behaviour
- Why inappropriate behaviour cannot be tolerated
- The knowledge and skills necessary to work successfully as part of a diverse team.
Our off-the-shelf elearning courses combine video drama with documentary sequences and interactive study to provide flexible, cost-effective training that delivers results.
- Powerful drama trigger scenes
- Expert commentary and analysis
- Flexible interactive learning modules
- Step-by-step assessment
- Customisation to suit your organisation's needs
- Low cost per head
Many of our e-learning courses have a corresponding video-based trainer resource.
Our Elearning courses are built to be fully SCORM compliant, which means they will upload and run seamlessly on your in-house Learning Management System.
Alternatively, we can host the courses for you on our own user-friendly, web-based Learning Management System. This system makes it easy to deliver and track our elearning content, and our clear and concise reports give you access to the data you need for compliance or management reports.
Contact us for more information