Developing Leadership Skills Elearning Course
Developing Leadership Skills
How to manage people effectively
So often we expect our supervisors, managers and newly appointed directors to assume leadership as if it came naturally; but leadership has to be learned. And without effective leadership at all levels organisations cannot hope to compete or succeed.
These training solutions will give your people expert guidance on the skills required to improve and, crucially, to maintain other people's performance.
Ideal for new and existing employees with management potential
Encourage your key staff to undertake this training, and you will see them become more confident in taking up new responsibilities and managing their teams effectively. They will better handle the problems that are an inevitable part of people management. And this in turn will enable you as an employer to develop employee potential and benefit from increased morale, higher productivity and improved performance levels.
Your managers and staff will learn to;
- build and lead successful teams
- motivate, coach and develop others
- develop assertive techniques
- feed back constructively
Please contact us if you would like more information on how to order e-learning courses.
- Developing Leadership Skills – How to manage people effectively
- Get That Job – A practical guide to the job search process
- It's About Time - How to achieve more – in less time and with less stress
- Relating To Your Customers – How to meet and exceed customer expectations
- The Resilient Mindset – Face the future with confidence
- Under Pressure – Successfully coping with stress
- Valuing Diversity in Teams – How to ensure effective team-working
- Your Next Step – Develop your career within your organisation
- Assert Yourself – How to communicate effectively
- The Write Way – How to write effective correspondence and other documents
- Performance Appraisal – Constructive staff feedback to help unlock individual potential
- Social Media in the Workplace – Managing the impact and use of social media in the workplace
Developing Leadership Skills at a glance
- Becoming a new team leader
- What really motivates people
- Productive coaching techniques
- Dealing with difficult situations
- Responsibility and style
- Assertive leadership
- Dramatic scenarios and expert analysis
Our off-the-shelf elearning courses combine video drama with documentary sequences and interactive study to provide flexible, cost-effective training that delivers results.
- Powerful drama trigger scenes
- Expert commentary and analysis
- Flexible interactive learning modules
- Step-by-step assessment
- Customisation to suit your organisation's needs
- Low cost per head
Many of our e-learning courses have a corresponding video-based trainer resource.
Our Elearning courses are built to be fully SCORM compliant, which means they will upload and run seamlessly on your in-house Learning Management System.
Alternatively, we can host the courses for you on our own user-friendly, web-based Learning Management System. This system makes it easy to deliver and track our elearning content, and our clear and concise reports give you access to the data you need for compliance or management reports.
Contact us for more information