Performance Appraisals Elearning Course
Constructive staff feedback to help unlock individual potential
Too often staff appraisals are either a one-way criticism or an unfocused chat. Used properly, however, the process will enable managers to check progress on business targets and identify development needs to benefit the individual, the team and the organisation.
Performance Appraisal: Getting it right! will give supervisors and employees fresh insight into how to transform performance reviews into positive and productive experiences.How this course will benefit your organisation
Take your teams through this training experience and they will learn to prepare more fully for performance reviews and focus their discussion on what really matters – measurable targets, actual progress, barriers to success and future training needs.
'Performance Appraisal: Getting it right!' will help in the following ways:
- Assessing performance and competencies
- Avoiding bias
- Interviewing and feedback skills
- Dealing with difficult situations
- Preparing for an appraisal
- Handling the interview
- Self-assessing performance
- Benefiting from positive and negative feedback
- Developing Leadership Skills – How to manage people effectively
- Get That Job – A practical guide to the job search process
- It's About Time - How to achieve more – in less time and with less stress
- Relating To Your Customers – How to meet and exceed customer expectations
- The Resilient Mindset – Face the future with confidence
- Under Pressure – Successfully coping with stress
- Valuing Diversity in Teams – How to ensure effective team-working
- Your Next Step – Develop your career within your organisation
- Assert Yourself – How to communicate effectively
- The Write Way – How to write effective correspondence and other documents
- Performance Appraisal – Constructive staff feedback to help unlock individual potential
- Social Media in the Workplace – Managing the impact and use of social media in the workplace
Via a choice of e-learning or video formats, this course contains a comprehensive range of modules to develop both appraisers and appraisees.
It is suitable for employees of all levels, including foundation level employees, operational managers and staff, HR managers and trainers, and senior executives.
The course content leads participants through a constructive two-way review process. It contains background information and guidance to help them give and receive more effective performance appraisals and ensure the organisation gains. The E-learning Includes an Appraiser module and an Appraisee module
Our off-the-shelf elearning courses combine video drama with documentary sequences and interactive study to provide flexible, cost-effective training that delivers results.
- Powerful drama trigger scenes
- Expert commentary and analysis
- Flexible interactive learning modules
- Step-by-step assessment
- Customisation to suit your organisation's needs
- Low cost per head
Many of our e-learning courses have a corresponding video-based trainer resource.
Our Elearning courses are built to be fully SCORM compliant, which means they will upload and run seamlessly on your in-house Learning Management System.
Alternatively, we can host the courses for you on our own user-friendly, web-based Learning Management System. This system makes it easy to deliver and track our elearning content, and our clear and concise reports give you access to the data you need for compliance or management reports.
Contact us for more information