Face the Future wuith Confidence
Economic, social and technical change is increasing in scale and frequency, constantly raising the level of uncertainty and challenge that we have to respond to.
These effects are magnified during times of financial crisis, when organisations and employees are forced to adapt quickly in order to survive and ensure sustainable success in the future.
As might be expected, there is strong evidence to show that more resilient people – those who cope well with high levels of pressure and who bounce back quickly from setbacks - are better placed to respond to uncertainty and change. However, we also know that, even though you may be naturally resilient, there are steps you can take to develop your ability to cope with uncertainty and to increase your chances of coming through change in good shape and well placed to take on future challenges.
The focus of this course is on situations where organisations and their employees are going through uncertain and difficult times.
The tips and techniques are particularly relevant in this context and are applicable if you're unsure what will happen to your job, if you know you'll have to leave, if you're one of the 'survivors' staying on – and in all the other challenging situations we so often find ourselves in these days.
This course is designed to help you:
- Assess how you handle challenges and uncertainty
- Develop your personal resilience and take control of your future by:
- Thinking more helpfully (and realistically) about the things that put your morale and confidence at risk
- Learning and building on your successes and things that don't go so well
- Giving priority to maintaining a strong support network of friends and family
- Increasing your confidence and security by exploring your transferable job skills
- Face the future with confidence
- Developing Leadership Skills – How to manage people effectively
- Get That Job – A practical guide to the job search process
- It's About Time - How to achieve more – in less time and with less stress
- Relating To Your Customers – How to meet and exceed customer expectations
- The Resilient Mindset – Face the future with confidence
- Under Pressure – Successfully coping with stress
- Valuing Diversity in Teams – How to ensure effective team-working
- Your Next Step – Develop your career within your organisation
- Assert Yourself – How to communicate effectively
- The Write Way – How to write effective correspondence and other documents
- Performance Appraisal – Constructive staff feedback to help unlock individual potential
- Social Media in the Workplace – Managing the impact and use of social media in the workplace
Resilient Mindset at a glance
- Taking Stock
- Getting things in perspective
- Taking control of your future
- Knowing what matters to you
- Make the most of your skills
- Friends and family - the importance of relationships
Our off-the-shelf elearning courses combine video drama with documentary sequences and interactive study to provide flexible, cost-effective training that delivers results.
- Powerful drama trigger scenes
- Expert commentary and analysis
- Flexible interactive learning modules
- Step-by-step assessment
- Customisation to suit your organisation's needs
- Low cost per head
Many of our e-learning courses have a corresponding video-based trainer resource.
Our Elearning courses are built to be fully SCORM compliant, which means they will upload and run seamlessly on your in-house Learning Management System.
Alternatively, we can host the courses for you on our own user-friendly, web-based Learning Management System. This system makes it easy to deliver and track our elearning content, and our clear and concise reports give you access to the data you need for compliance or management reports.
Contact us for more information