Valuing Diversity in Teams
Valuing Diversity in Teams
How to ensure effective team working
Each member of every team is different; so how do you turn that from a problem to an asset?
Difference is not just about gender and race – every one of your people has a unique combination of abilities, values and approaches to work. Successful organisations recognise this and ensure they benefit from team diversity by showing their people how to harness differences. And that is what Valuing Diversity in Teams can do for you.
This interactive training solution, available in e-learning and video format, will introduce your people to a range of work styles and team behaviours, and show them how to make use of everyone's contribution.How this course will benefit your organisation
By encouraging your teams to undertake this training you will help them develop both self-awareness and respect for others. Team working will then be a matter of tapping into everyone's different talents so as to bring the best to every task and project.
Suitable for teams of all types, it has been developed to help people at any level, including foundation level, employees, operational managers and staff, HR managers and trainers, and senior executives.
This comprehensive training solution features drama scenarios which show the different stages of team development and personal learning styles, plus exercises which develop the skills to harness these to everyone's benefit.
Course Content Includes
- Why work in teams?
- Stages of team development
- Understanding styles
- Personal effectiveness
- Team roles
- Team behaviour
- Personal styles
- Transactional analysis
- The 'ego states'
- The 'hook'
- Assessment quiz
- Developing Leadership Skills – How to manage people effectively
- Get That Job – A practical guide to the job search process
- It's About Time - How to achieve more – in less time and with less stress
- Relating To Your Customers – How to meet and exceed customer expectations
- The Resilient Mindset – Face the future with confidence
- Under Pressure – Successfully coping with stress
- Valuing Diversity in Teams – How to ensure effective team-working
- Your Next Step – Develop your career within your organisation
- Assert Yourself – How to communicate effectively
- The Write Way – How to write effective correspondence and other documents
- Performance Appraisal – Constructive staff feedback to help unlock individual potential
- Social Media in the Workplace – Managing the impact and use of social media in the workplace
- The value of different personalities, work styles and abilities
- Tolerance, respect and the need to listen
- The behaviours of high performing teams
- How to work co-operatively, not competitively
- How to make use of everyone's talents
Our off-the-shelf elearning courses combine video drama with documentary sequences and interactive study to provide flexible, cost-effective training that delivers results.
- Powerful drama trigger scenes
- Expert commentary and analysis
- Flexible interactive learning modules
- Step-by-step assessment
- Customisation to suit your organisation's needs
- Low cost per head
Many of our e-learning courses have a corresponding video-based trainer resource.
Our Elearning courses are built to be fully SCORM compliant, which means they will upload and run seamlessly on your in-house Learning Management System.
Alternatively, we can host the courses for you on our own user-friendly, web-based Learning Management System. This system makes it easy to deliver and track our elearning content, and our clear and concise reports give you access to the data you need for compliance or management reports.
Contact us for more information