Get that Job Elearning Course
Get That Job!
A practical guide to the job search process
Sometimes you have to let employees go, whether to a new job or career, or for internal promotion. The professional response when this happens is to provide guidance and support.
This engaging interactive learning experience, formulated in collaboration with HR specialists, gives you the expertise to support staff through what is traditionally a difficult time, helping them identify and build on the key skills they need to make the right move.Help your staff to sell themselves with confidence
Encouraging your staff to undertake this morale-boosting training demonstrates that yours is a caring organisation that offers full support in terms of career development or redundancy. Once you are known to offer this service, you will be seen as a preferred employer when the time comes to recruit again.
Your outgoing managers and staff will learn to;
- understand their work and career options
- interview and negotiate with confidence
- produce the right CV and organise job searches
- prepare for successful interviews
- Developing Leadership Skills – How to manage people effectively
- Get That Job – A practical guide to the job search process
- It's About Time - How to achieve more – in less time and with less stress
- Relating To Your Customers – How to meet and exceed customer expectations
- The Resilient Mindset – Face the future with confidence
- Under Pressure – Successfully coping with stress
- Valuing Diversity in Teams – How to ensure effective team-working
- Your Next Step – Develop your career within your organisation
- Assert Yourself – How to communicate effectively
- The Write Way – How to write effective correspondence and other documents
- Performance Appraisal – Constructive staff feedback to help unlock individual potential
- Social Media in the Workplace – Managing the impact and use of social media in the workplace
Get That Job! at a glance
- Facing the future
- Dealing with redundancy
- Organising and preparing
- Researching the job market
- CVs and applications
- Matching the skills to the job
- Types of interviews
- How to get the job
- Other options
Our off-the-shelf elearning courses combine video drama with documentary sequences and interactive study to provide flexible, cost-effective training that delivers results.
- Powerful drama trigger scenes
- Expert commentary and analysis
- Flexible interactive learning modules
- Step-by-step assessment
- Customisation to suit your organisation's needs
- Low cost per head
Many of our e-learning courses have a corresponding video-based trainer resource.
Our Elearning courses are built to be fully SCORM compliant, which means they will upload and run seamlessly on your in-house Learning Management System.
Alternatively, we can host the courses for you on our own user-friendly, web-based Learning Management System. This system makes it easy to deliver and track our elearning content, and our clear and concise reports give you access to the data you need for compliance or management reports.
Contact us for more information