Social Media in the Workplace Elearning Course
Social Media in the Workplace
Blogs, Twitter, Google Plus, Facebook, YouTube – social media is here to stay and its impact on our lives is growing by the day.
The increasing use of social media has wide-ranging implications for today's workplace. While there are huge benefits to our highly connected society, the use of social media can pose challenges for businesses and organisations in areas such as:
- reputation management
- online defamation
- time theft
- privacy and confidentiality
- data protection
- professional networking
Available via e-learning or video, the training is structured to allow a flexible approach to your training needs, enabling you to focus on the issues of most importance to your organisation.
Delivered through powerful video sequences that combine interviews with experts, dramatised scenarios 2 and self-contained guidance, the course examines social media from both a managerial and employee perspective and presents effective strategies for both using and managing social media.
Topic-specific training modules examine key areas of concern and set out strategies for managing any potential risks to your business.
Three Drama scenarios provide powerful examples of the impact of social media activity in the workplace and create a springboard for discussion and reflection on key issues and questions.
The Smart Employee's Guide to Social Media offers tips for staff on the responsible use of social media in an informal video presentation and accompanying quick-reference booklet.
- Developing Leadership Skills – How to manage people effectively
- Get That Job – A practical guide to the job search process
- It's About Time - How to achieve more – in less time and with less stress
- Relating To Your Customers – How to meet and exceed customer expectations
- The Resilient Mindset – Face the future with confidence
- Under Pressure – Successfully coping with stress
- Valuing Diversity in Teams – How to ensure effective team-working
- Your Next Step – Develop your career within your organisation
- Assert Yourself – How to communicate effectively
- The Write Way – How to write effective correspondence and other documents
- Performance Appraisal – Constructive staff feedback to help unlock individual potential
- Social Media in the Workplace – Managing the impact and use of social media in the workplace
- look at how and why people use social media
- examine the use and misuse of social media in the workplace and identify the main risks for businesses and organisations
- outline relevant strategies for managing social media and minimising any risks
- help employees to use social media responsibly
- provide the tools to draw up and implement your own workplace social media policy
Our off-the-shelf elearning courses combine video drama with documentary sequences and interactive study to provide flexible, cost-effective training that delivers results.
- Powerful drama trigger scenes
- Expert commentary and analysis
- Flexible interactive learning modules
- Step-by-step assessment
- Customisation to suit your organisation's needs
- Low cost per head
Many of our e-learning courses have a corresponding video-based trainer resource.
Our Elearning courses are built to be fully SCORM compliant, which means they will upload and run seamlessly on your in-house Learning Management System.
Alternatively, we can host the courses for you on our own user-friendly, web-based Learning Management System. This system makes it easy to deliver and track our elearning content, and our clear and concise reports give you access to the data you need for compliance or management reports.
Contact us for more information